Today’s Diagnostic and Treatment Centers are the front line of care, covering a broad spectrum of services that must be inclusive, convenient, cost-effective, and efficient. Our methodologies provide a complete strategy for effective use of all resources to deliver the right care at the right time and at a lower overall cost.
1. Evaluate variable patient volumes, staff labor allocation, capacity, and physical layouts.
2. Propose operation and scheduling refinements that improve patient wait time, overtime usage, and resource utilization.
The Nash Group has a wide portfolio of innovative operational and workforce management methodologies for the healthcare industry. Whether it’s meeting clinical or financial requirements, transforming operational processes or developing care strategies, The Nash Group’s pioneering solutions deliver measurable results.
- Surgical and procedural services
- Long term care facilities
- Behavioral health hospitals
- Critical access hospitals
- Physician group practices
- Support services: pharmacy, diagnostic imaging, respiratory, pathology and laboratory