INTERNATIONAL NURSE RECRUITMENT PROGRAM
We offer nurses the opportunity to pursue their career in the United States and become permanent U.S. residents
If you have thought about living in the United States and working as a professional nurse, we have good news for you! Due to a significant shortage of qualified professional nurses in the U.S. we have opportunities for international nurses seeking employment in a hospital or medical center. We offer jobs and employment-based petitions to obtain permanent resident status as professional nurses.
We work with a large client base (hospitals and medical centers) who are seeking qualified nurse professionals to close their employment gaps.
- Education and licensure in one’s respective country equivalent to a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) in the United States
- The Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (CGFNS) can attest to the equivalency
- Minimum of 1-2 years in-patient care experience in a hospital setting, within the last 5 years
- Multiple years of experience are in high demand
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
- English proficiency measured by IELTS (or TOEFL) with a minimum proficiency of 7 (23) spoken, overall score of 6.5 (83)
- Passing score on The National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN)
- Administered by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing
- Active Registered Nurse license from one of the United States
***WE HAVE AMPLE EXPERIENCE IN ALL AREAS REQUIRED FOR QUALIFICATION AND ARE EQUIPPED TO ASSIST!
Target Areas of Need
We are hiring self-motivated, international nurses (meeting the above requirements) with excellent communication and interpersonal skills that align with hospitals’ values and mission. Areas of need include:
- Medical Surgical
- Intensive Care (ICU)
- Emergency Department
- Neonatal Intensive Care (NICU)
- Operating Room – general surgery, ortho, cardiothoracic
- Cardiac Telemetry
- Intermediate Care
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (OB)
- Pediatric Intensive Care (PICU)
Currently the demand for nursing positions by clinical type break down (in percent ranges):
- 50-60% - Medical-Surgical, Telemetry and Intermediate Care
- 25-35% - ICU, Emergency Department (high need)
- 10-20% - OB, Peds, NICU, PICU, OR, and other clinical areas (high need)
***THE NURSES SELECTED MUST BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE A SKILL SET THAT ALIGNS WITH THE PATIENT POPULATION FOR THE PARTICULAR CLINICAL AREA!
We pre-screen all potential candidates for complete skill qualifications
We pre-screen all candidates prior to making employment offers. Please be advised that we are unable to provide employment opportunities for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN/LVN), Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA), or physicians (MD) who are working as nurses.