Massachusetts, New Jersey, Ohio, and Pennsylvania are getting ready to vote on legislation to mandate nurse-patient ratios like California did.
We learned from California that without a sound workforce planning methodology that can be consistently executed, hospitals won’t obtain the benefits of the increased staff .
The Nash Group SDM20/20™ planning methodology is proven to:
- reduce labor cost $2M-$8M
- dismantle consumption of premium dollars
- advance patient placement and aggregation
- improve patient disposition and reduce length of stay
- increase staff retention 20%-40% and improve recruitment cycles
- make workforce operations and schedules sustainable