INTERNATIONAL NURSE RECRUITMENT PROGRAM
We offer nurses the opportunity to pursue their career in the United States and become permanent U.S. residents
The 2021-2022 recruitment drive is currently open. Interested nurse candidates please apply here
If you have thought about living in the United States and working as a professional nurse, we have good news for you! Due to a significant shortage of qualified professional nurses in the U.S. we have opportunities for international nurses seeking employment in a hospital or medical center. We offer jobs and employment-based petitions to obtain permanent resident status as professional nurses.
We work with a large client base (hospitals and medical centers) who are seeking qualified nurse professionals to close their employment gaps.
- Education and licensure in one’s respective country equivalent to a BSN (Bachelor of Science in Nursing) in the United States
- The Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (CGFNS) can attest to the equivalency
- Minimum of 1-2 years in-patient care experience in a hospital setting, within the last 5 years
- Multiple years of experience are in high demand
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
- English proficiency measured by IELTS (or TOEFL) with a minimum proficiency of 7 (23) spoken, overall score of 6.5 (83)
- Passing score on The National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN)
- Administered by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing
- Active Registered Nurse license from one of the United States
*** WE HAVE AMPLE EXPERIENCE IN ALL AREAS REQUIRED FOR QUALIFICATION AND ARE EQUIPPED TO ASSIST!
Target Areas of Need
We are hiring self-motivated, international nurses (meeting the above requirements) with excellent communication and interpersonal skills that align with hospitals’ values and mission. Areas of need include:
- Medical Surgical
- Intensive Care (ICU)
- Emergency Department
- Neonatal Intensive Care (NICU)
- Operating Room – general surgery, ortho, cardiothoracic
- Cardiac Telemetry
- Intermediate Care
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (OB)
- Pediatric Intensive Care (PICU)
Currently, the demand for nursing positions by clinical type break down (in percent ranges):
- 50-60% – Medical-Surgical, Telemetry and Intermediate Care
- 25-35% – ICU, Emergency Department (high need)
- 10-20% – OB, Peds, NICU, PICU, OR, and other clinical areas (high need)
*** THE NURSES SELECTED MUST BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE A SKILL SET THAT ALIGNS WITH THE PATIENT POPULATION FOR THE PARTICULAR CLINICAL AREA!
Complete Skill Qualifications Pre-Screening
We pre-screen all candidates prior to making employment offers. Please be advised that we are unable to provide employment opportunities for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN/LVN), Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA), or physicians (MD) who are working as nurses.